Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello I know I should have joined this forums a long time ago, but better later than never. It's my best intention to contribute to this wonder called linux, I've ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Hello Community!

Hello

I know I should have joined this forums a long time ago, but better later than never. It's my best intention to contribute to this wonder called linux, I've being an avid linux user for more than 12 years an maybe I can help you somehow.

Regards

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing from you. Glad you finally joined us.
    Registered Linux user #526930

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Indeed, I echo MASONTX's welcome to you! There aren't a lot of folks out here with 12 years Linux experience. I have about 10 year experience with Linux, and almost 30 with Unix systems. I'm sure you can be a great contributor to this site!

BTW, I love your avatar! My memory of mezo-american symbology is a bit fuzzy - who does it represent? One assumes you are either Latino, or in Latin America somewhere? I have a lot of family in Mexico, including a branch of Zapotecos in Oaxaca. One of the main streets in the city of Oaxaca is named after my late brother-in-law!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I'll chime in with a big Welcome!

This is a great community. Linux as a whole is wonderful, but this forum really rocks!
    Glad to have you on board!