Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes
Hope it works out well for you. If you remember the login names and passwords from any operamail accounts that you had previously, you may be able to reactivate those ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Hope it works out well for you. If you remember the login names and passwords from any operamail accounts that you had previously, you may be able to reactivate those with the new service, too. Just go to operamail.com and you'll see that it's now the fastmail service and layout. I was able to reactivate 3 accounts thinking they'd probably be long gone due to inactivity.
    oz

Right again, Ozar! I never used my operamail account because I removed that over-bearing Opera browser but the email account is still there and changed to fastmail.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

It's titled Yahoo but it reads like Microsoft. It did not take long for the " fine print " to turn my stomach.

3. Please note that your Yahoo! Messenger account is tied to your Yahoo! Mail account. Therefore, your use of Yahoo! Messenger and all Yahoo! Messenger services will be subject to the TOS and laws applicable to the Applicable Yahoo! Company in Section 10. By using the Services, you consent to allow Yahoo!’s automated systems to scan and analyze all incoming and outgoing communications content sent and received from your account (such as Mail and Messenger content including instant messages and SMS messages) including those stored in your account to, without limitation, provide personally relevant product features and content, to match and serve targeted advertising and for spam and malware detection and abuse protection. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you will not be allowed to opt out of this feature. If you consent to this ATOS and communicate with non-Yahoo! users using the Services, you are responsible for notifying those users about this feature.

~ That reads real ugly to me and I know that the real terrible stuff is yet to come. UGH!!
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I am liking Fastmail more and more each day, Thanks again Ozar for the great tip!!
    Linux user # 414321

Well it's 8-14-11 and yahoo has denied me access to one of my many email accounts with them
    because I have not upgraded by switching to one of their approved browsers and agreeing to
    their new user policies. I wonder why they did it to just one account.
    Linux user # 414321

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3