Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree5Likes
While trying to find a parking space in the mall, I hate it when people just drive against the flow. Ignoring the signs that says "WRONG WAY". These freaks still ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

While trying to find a parking space in the mall, I hate it when people just drive against the flow. Ignoring the signs that says "WRONG WAY". These freaks still insists on doing so just to be able to get a quick parking space.

It also get's to me when people don't park their cars properly. Either they are too close to taking the space of the next car's area or they don't straighten the cars and just leaves it like a child leaves his toy car after playing.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Answering cell phones in the middle of meetings
    People putting their feet on chairs and tables
    Parking in disabled parking spots
    Leaving cell phone noise on so everyone knows when they get a message
    Asking a question and then interrupting part way through the answer as if they know already
    Talking to people like they are idiots
    Reading text messages while someone is talking ...
    and walking away while someone is explaining something
    ... probably best if I stop now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan183 View Post
    ... probably best if I stop now ...
    No no.. please. Do go on. Tell us how you feel.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

That reminds me of how riled I got when this young female supermarket clerk gave me the wrong change because she was too busy texting! Then she got an attitude because I said " no texting while working " loud enough for other people to hear me!! She put her phone down though and looked to see if the manager heard me.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    When he finished talking he spread his leg into the bus aisle and began picking out his nose. He
    kept glancing back at me to see if I was looking at him
    He is obviously an ill mannered, brainless oaf. We get them over here as well... It bothers me that there are decent people starving in the world, while useless scum such as these, usually living off the state, exist seemingly only to make everyone else's lives as unpleasant as they possibly can.

Anti-social behaviour on public transport is getting worse over here - I work for a living, I don't ask for much, just a relatively peaceful journey home, unmolested. The delays, cancellations and other issues are enough. What I don't expect to have to deal with is the noises, smells and annoyances created by people who obviously haven't worked a stroke all day - people who have been hanging around the town spending their benefit money on whatever **** takes their fancy. These people board with their uncontrollable screaming kids, throw their food and drinks all over the seats and floor and then sit there texting or shouting down the phone while their brats run up and down making as much noise as possible...

Discipline has quite simply broken down - and without that fundamental building block of a civilised society you can forget about such niceties as manners.

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    I did once see an *inventive* solution to a youth playing a personal stereo way too loud. tskatskatska from the other end of the carriage. A guy who can only be described as a hero went and set next to him and politely asked him to turn it down. When told to f**k off by this schoolchild he put one leg up blocking the kids exit and proceeded to fart. And then explained that he would stop polluting the kids airspace when the kid stopped polluting ours.

The kid turned his music down and fart-man got a round of applause from pretty much every one else in the carriage.

My pet peeve is drivers with bad manners. Not giving way, talking on mobiles, not watching the road, pulling out in front of you, parking in no parking areas and generally behaving appallingly!

Anyway, why am I reminded of these guys when reading through this thread
    What do we want?
    Time machines!

When do we want 'em?
    Doesn't really matter does it!?

Conkybots: Interactive plugins for your Conkys!

I can only speculate on why people do what they do ( I wish I could read minds, but I can't )!!
    I actually think a lot of people do what they do because they really do not know any better.
    Some might call it a lack of " upbringing ". I also believe that there are a lot of people just
    seeking a confrontation or an opportunity to just badger someone. Whatever the cause it is disgusting!!
    Last edited by cousinlucky; 09-06-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    I can only speculate on why people do what they do ( I wish I could read minds, but I can't )!!
    I don't think it would help, anyway. Most of the folks described here have less information in their heads than can be found on a cereal box.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

48 People Hit By Bullets Over Weekend!

JD, when I bought the paper this morning the headline read Bullet City! Now that is a lot of angry bad mannered people!!

September 2011: Daily News front pages
    Linux user # 414321

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4