Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey wats up peeps???...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

hi

hey wats up peeps???

Just Joined!
    Hello,

I've also just joined!

Just Joined!
    ok kool so how r u enjoying the forum thus far???

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Ted and Kara, welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you join us. Enjoy your visits here and don't be shy about asking questions or joining the discussions in the coffee lounge.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Just Joined!
    It's good. Haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but I think it's my lack of knowledge!!

How long have been on Linux? I'm a work only user, been using various flavours of unix for about 5-6 years. (Started on Solaris, and now work on RedHat)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted_Work View Post
    It's good. Haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but I think it's my lack of knowledge!!

How long have been on Linux? I'm a work only user, been using various flavours of unix for about 5-6 years. (Started on Solaris, and now work on RedHat)
    I got mad at Microsoft trating me like a criminal when I tried to reinstall my XP copy back in 2008, took MS off the machine and put Ubuntu 8.04 on and haven't looked back. My mother-in-law just bought a new Win 7 machine and asked me to set it up for her, and just about every step of the way I was wishing she would have let me put linux on it instead. Unless MS suddenly took a quantum leap forward in it's OS, I will never go back. Of course if MS took a quantum leap forward, it wouldn't be long before linux duplicated and improved on the new OS.
    Registered Linux user #526930