Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am new to the linux ,please any one help me how to learn linux...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Smile I am new to the linux

I am new to the linux ,please any one help me how to learn linux

Welcome to the forum. Best way to learn linux is to use it, and when you run into a question or problem search the forum archives, google it, and if you can't find an answer ask on the forum. Seems a lot of people learn linux by jumping in and using it till it breaks, then fixing it and going on. Sometimes, experience is the best teacher. Start by trying different desktops and window managers, and if you really get bold, do it all from the command line.
    Registered Linux user #526930

And don't get caught by a sea lion! One of the most important points of all when you become a penguin! :P (WOW ! I amaze myself a how lame my jokes are)

From the penguins-world web site:

The Leopard Seal is one that loves to consume penguins. They are very fast and they blend into the water very well. They love to find the penguins in the winter months when other food sources are scarce for them. Sharks and killer whales are also primary predators for penguins when they dive into deep waters. This is also true when they whales are in their migration season because they will be much closer to the coastline. While they don’t eat much during the migration, a quick snack of penguin is too good to pass up.
    Large aquatic life including whales and sharks consume tons of food all the time. They can eat several penguins at once and still have room for plenty more. Generally they will seek those that are alone which is another reason why penguins tend to hunt in groups.

Humans are one of the biggest risks for penguins when it comes to predators. The low numbers of many of them is due to the hunting of them for their eggs and for their oil. Even though they are now protected such hunting efforts continue under the radar. The acts of humans also threaten the penguins. These activities including using fishing nets, boats in the water, and contamination of the waters. It also includes the destruction of their natural habitat due to using the lands for other things.

Moral of the story is "You are safest in large groups of penguins, so keep hanging out at the forum."
    Registered Linux user #526930