Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Hello! First of all sorry about my English because is not my mothertongue and it's not so good. I'm studing computer engineering so sometimes I have some problems and things ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Hello!

Hello! First of all sorry about my English because is not my mothertongue and it's not so good. I'm studing computer engineering so sometimes I have some problems and things to share so I decided to join your community.

Hope we can help each other!

Hello and Welcome!

I don't see any problems with your English. In fact, it's clearer that some folks that I know personally!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    Hello and Welcome!

I don't see any problems with your English. In fact, it's clearer that some folks that I know personally!
    Thank you very much but I like saying this in advance, just in case

Welcome to the forums. We are glad to have you join us, and don't worry, your English is fine.
    Registered Linux user #526930

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    What is your mother tongue? Just curious. I speak several languages and my niece is fluent in at least 7...
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    Now children learn very very quickly. I'm Spanish so my mother tongue is Spanish and also Catalan. I can speak some German but it sucks hahaha.

Some weeks ago one tv presenter said that spaniards are the only ones to be all their lives learning English... very sad but it's quite true..

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ffusion View Post
    Now children learn very very quickly. I'm Spanish so my mother tongue is Spanish and also Catalan. I can speak some German but it sucks hahaha.

Some weeks ago one tv presenter said that spaniards are the only ones to be all their lives learning English... very sad but it's quite true..
    Well, my second language is Spanish (Mexican-Castillian), so if you need some help and can't express it in English (required for forums postings), then send me a private message in Spanish and I will try to respond in kind.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Well, my second language is Spanish (Mexican-Castillian), so if you need some help and can't express it in English (required for forums postings), then send me a private message in Spanish and I will try to respond in kind.
    Muchas gracias!

Trusted Penguin
    My mom is a native Spanish speaker and I can tell you that she murders the English language on a daily basis, and she's been speaking it for over half a century. The hilarious part is when she gets phrases screwed up (my favorite is "Don't chew me up!", spanglish for "Don't chew me out!"). sorry, mom.

Muchas gracias!
    In the old tongue, no hay de que!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast