Find the answer to your Linux question:
Mediaswn | Facebook a group that makes various media on the computer including video games they would like to make a video game for ubuntu. But they wanna make sure ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

New video game

Mediaswn | Facebook

a group that makes various media on the computer including video games they would like to make a video game for ubuntu. But they wanna make sure they have a big enough market so it can be worthwhile to make the game so if you have a facebook please like this page. If not contact them and ask them to make it i cant find an email i just asked for it so if i get it i will post it

Cool! Reading their most recent facebook post, it seems that they have about ten ideas for linux games, but they obviously can't work on all of them at once. So it's not just a one time thing if things go well with this first one (a third person shooter).
    Isaac Kuo, ICQ 29055726 or Yahoo mechdan

oz
    forum.guy
    It's hard to tell for sure from the description given, but from what I'm reading there, their game will be neither free software, or opensourced (if and when it comes about).
    oz

They never say if the game will be opensource i hope it will be but i doubt it but they just released that they will have a free version of the game. I am excited for it i dont own any games for linux any suggestions on the matter