Find the answer to your Linux question:
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nixblog
hi guys how r you... check my facebook page... maybe if we are proud of linux we could make it visible to everyone. what do u think?... Create a cover ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Facebook cover for linux user

hi guys how r you... check my facebook page... maybe if we are proud of linux we could make it visible to everyone.

what do u think?... Create a cover is very simple... with every open software create a big image: 850x315 (850px wide and 315px height) i suggest to make a print screen for resize the avatar little img
    Simone Favarin.jpg

Just Joined!
    Hardcore Linux-ers don't tend to Facebook...
    cynwulf likes this.

Just Joined!
    Any bit of advertising for Linux is good but my favorite way is to talk with people face to face and then get them to use it and be on hand if things go wrong - sure, I don't reach out to the world very far but my impact may be better at a local level possibly. It all helps after all...

Just Joined!
    Any bit of advertising for Linux is good but my favorite way is to talk with people face to face and then get them to use it and be on hand if things go wrong
    yes I think it too... that's why i write many article about the power of collective intelligentsia.

I use facebook only for make it visible to my community friend that i use it and if i use it maybe u could try it.