Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
So, I guess I'll have to check out this flick (The Professional). Thanks folks for the lead!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.

So, I guess I'll have to check out this flick (The Professional). Thanks folks for the lead!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Trusted Penguin
    I checked out BBC's Sherlock (Episode 1 of Season 2), I dig it -thanks for the tip. I'd like to watch them all now. Holmes is very much like House. I like how they superimpose text onto the screen to indicate what Sherlock is noting or what Watson is typing, very cool. And when Holmes investigates a crime scene virtually by having Watson tote his disembodied head around on an iPad, that is too good.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    I checked out BBC's Sherlock (Episode 1 of Season 2), I dig it -thanks for the tip. I'd like to watch them all now. Holmes is very much like House. I like how they superimpose text onto the screen to indicate what Sherlock is noting or what Watson is typing, very cool. And when Holmes investigates a crime scene virtually by having Watson tote his disembodied head around on an iPad, that is too good.
    I think that if Sir Arthur were with us today, this is what he would have written! Sort of like the "Seven Percent Solution", the new Holmes, being PC and no longer reliant upon "killer cocaine", uses nicotine patches instead to level his head... Watson: "Holmes! You are using 3 patches!" Holmes: "Yes. This is a 3 patch problem!" (from the pilot).

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    So, maybe we should start a "Have you seen any good TV lately?" thread.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Watson: "Holmes! You are using 3 patches!" Holmes: "Yes. This is a 3 patch problem!"
    lol! Now that quote will come in handy...

Linux Guru
    I make a point of seeing the Alien series in a theater setting. It is the only time I have twitched in my seat with goose bumps. So I am waiting, waiting, waiting

http://www.prometheus-movie.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

1st Linky is not working Roky.
    Edited link. Just checked it again in seamonkey 2.6.1 in AntiX. Hopefully Ok for everyone else also.
    Last edited by rokytnji; 02-01-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Just Joined!
    forest gump, winner movie of all time

1st Linky is not working Roky.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

oz
    forum.guy
    It works for me, but it appears that the "m" is missing at the end of the link.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    I make a point of seeing the Alien series in a theater setting. It is the only time I have twitched in my seat with goose bumps. So I am waiting, waiting, waiting

http://www.prometheus-movie.co

Prometheus (2012) - IMDb
    Roky, the ONLY time I have had to leave a theater, is when watching the original Alien! In fact, I still get that way! I've been able to watch it in its entirety on the small screen, but not in a theater! Definitely, the scariest MOVIE I have ever watched! The FUNNIEST horror film? Without question, Vincent Price in "The House on Haunted Hill"...

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast