Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
Originally Posted by atreyu I got a bit tired of the one-liners. I was not crazy about CGI Hulk, but ironically, he had some of the best scenes. What I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    I got a bit tired of the one-liners. I was not crazy about CGI Hulk, but ironically, he had some of the best scenes. What I really liked was the actor who portrayed him in non-Hulk mode: I thought he did a great job. I also liked Cpt. America, it made me kinda want to watch his movie.
    Right... I think Tony Starks (Iron Man) is the worst character for throwing out constant one-liners. The cartoon hulk character has always bothered me a bit, too. I understand the need for CGI for that character, but it seems like they could have made him look a little more realistic. I do agree that Mark Ruffalo, the actor portraying the hulk, has been delivering some great performances recently. Hulk stole the show in my opinion. Captain America is definitely worth watching. I've added it to my personal collection rather than renting it.
    oz

Ah, fate smiled upon me today when I came across an Anthony Hopkins film that I had watched somewhere. I did not remember the name of the movie but I remembered the story.
    The movie is called Fracture. If you like well acted drama; then this is a movie you will enjoy!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    On the whole though, when you have a super hero team, the tension and storyline is never quite as dramatic as when you have just one main character to follow. It is more of just a showcase of talent - still, good eye candy.
    Just to update my earlier comments on the movie, I watched The Avengers again this evening, after watching Iron Man (1 & 2), Captain America, and Thor once again over the last few days, and the entire Avengers film made more sense and seemed to flow better this time around, so for that reason I'd advise anyone to try really hard to see those earlier movies before watching The Avengers.
    oz

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    I just watched an old Alec Guinness film from 1958 - "The Horse's Mouth" about a crazy, but great artist (Guinness), who gets thrown out of the Wormwood Scrubbs prison because they can't deal with his lunacy, and desire to turn any empty wall into a work of art! Truly a classic.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

oz
    forum.guy
    I watched The Visitor a couple of nights ago:

The Visitor (2007) - IMDb

It's a really good movie, but be warned that it is all drama so it might be a bit slow for those of you that aren't into such films. If you are a fan of good dramatic films, this one comes highly recommended!
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Just watched another excellent drama, this one called Incendies:

Incendies (2010) - IMDb

It comes with some great acting, an intriguing story, and a very surprising ending.

Highly recommended for fans of serious drama...
    oz

Not a movie per se. But I grinned watching it.

Epic Linux Community Song
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I reinstalled AntiX yesterday and watched two good muvies. The first was " Wanted " starring James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, and Morgan Freeman.
    The special effects in this movie were something to behold. The second movie was " Takers " with Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, and a host of others.
    This was an excellent ' cops and robbers ' movie that I highly recommend to LF adults.
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    I reinstalled AntiX yesterday and watched two good muvies. The first was " Wanted " starring James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, and Morgan Freeman.
    The special effects in this movie were something to behold. The second movie was " Takers " with Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, and a host of others.
    This was an excellent ' cops and robbers ' movie that I highly recommend to LF adults.
    I've seen and liked Wanted, but haven't seen Takers, yet. Will check it out... thanks!
    oz

I enjoyed Takers so much that I am going to watch it again tonight!
    Linux user # 414321

Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast