Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
Originally Posted by rokytnji You guys might like The Man with the Iron Fists then coming out Nov 2. you're right, roky , that looks bad-arse. side note: how/why do ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Trusted Penguin

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    You guys might like The Man with the Iron Fists then coming out Nov 2.
    you're right, roky, that looks bad-arse.

side note: how/why do so many IMDB users (+500) already have a rating for it when it comes out 2 Nov 2012?

oz
    forum.guy
    The 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition of Blade Runner was released on blu-ray today, so I watched that earlier this evening:

Blade Runner (1982) - IMDb

Of course, the film was made back in 1982, but it's never looked and sounded better than it does on blu-ray, and the visuals and story itself are always intriguing, so this one is definitely worthy of some time spent watching it again.
    oz

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    The 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition of Blade Runner was released on blu-ray today, so I watched that earlier this evening:

Blade Runner (1982) - IMDb

Of course, the film was made back in 1982, but it's never looked and sounded better than it does on blu-ray, and the visuals and story itself are always intriguing, so this one is definitely worthy of some time spent watching it again.
    I have an earlier collectors edition on DVD (25th I think). There are several versions on the various discs, with some different endings. In any case, I thought that the movie was, in spirit at least, pretty true to PK Dick's original story, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep".
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    I have an earlier collectors edition on DVD (25th I think). There are several versions on the various discs, with some different endings. In any case, I thought that the movie was, in spirit at least, pretty true to PK Dick's original story, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep".
    Yeah, this latest version has about 4 different versions on it. Not certain, but I think Blade Runner might be in one of the top spots for having different releases come out over the years. One of these days, I'm going to stop buying them!
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Yeah, this latest version has about 4 different versions on it. Not certain, but I think Blade Runner might be in one of the top spots for having different releases come out over the years. One of these days, I'm going to stop buying them!
    I call BS!! LOL
    You'll keep buying them to just keep your inner nerd at bay. I think having an awesome movie collection is essential but my collection is very lacking. I only get them as gifts, I usually add a couple of nice movies around the holidays and birthday.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

oz
    forum.guy
    I watched a Francis Ford Coppola film last night called Youth Without Youth:

Youth Without Youth (2007) - IMDb

It was good, but it was also very artsy and kind of weird. Tim Roth was great in his role as always, but I'm going to have to watch this one again to get a better handle on what all occurred in the film and fully comprehend it.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy

a good flick

Just finished watching Tucker and Dale vs Evil:

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

If you like films with a good mix of horror and comedy, this one is well worth checking out. I'd give it a score of 7.5 out of 10!
    oz

It's a suicide pact. Kids are killing themselves all over the woods
    Good one OZ. Luv it. Reminds me of the movie Otis.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    I'm watching a bad (but fun) movie from 2007 - Alien vs Hunter. So, why do all BEM (bug-eyed monster) aliens since Alien have to drool?!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

In Honor of the looming " Frankenstorm " I'm going to watch " The Day After Tomorrow "!!
    The way the supermarket looked at 3:00PM today surely The End Of The World Is Coming On Halloween!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast