Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
2012 for me its NIkita uuuuhhh....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

2012 for me its NIkita uuuuhhh.

oz
    forum.guy
    Watched another of my all time favorites once again earlier this evening:

Dances with Wolves (1990) - IMDb

It comes with a very good story, plenty of beautiful scenery, and a superb sound track!
    oz

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Watched another of my all time favorites once again earlier this evening:

Dances with Wolves (1990) - IMDb

It comes with a very good story, plenty of beautiful scenery, and a superb sound track!
    DWW was definitely one of my favorite movies! Possibly the best (aside from The Postman) that Costner ever did! As for The Postman, that was just awesome (IMHO)!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Re. The Postman - all but the ending was great! The ending though...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Re. The Postman - all but the ending was great! The ending though...
    The book was even better than the movie. Same ending though. I also liked the movie.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Trusted Penguin
    For me, Costner has never done better than he did in Fandango. Not only was he brilliant, but so was the directing, and the dialog, and the casting. The music was slam dunk, too. About that film, Quentin Tarantino said it best:

"Fandango is one of the best directorial debuts in the history of cinema. I saw Fandango five times at the movie theater and it only played for a ****ing week, all right."

Linux Guru
    I lived in San Elizario before buying my ranch in Esperanza. Fandango was filmed in that area (the dance scene at the park is downtown San Elizario) as well as Chuck Norrises Lone Wolf Mcquade.

I knew of one of my biker buddies who was a extra in Lone Wolf. He is in the pool hall fight scene for a split second. He is a Indian with long black straight straight hair. His name was Abby (He has since passed on).

A few other of my old school biker buddies were extras in the movie fandango also. They made a nuisance of themselves drinking the keg beer that they made as a condition of being in the movie. I think they were such a pain in the *** that they ended up on the cutting room floor.

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    I lived in San Elizario before buying my ranch in Esperanza. Fandango was filmed in that area (the dance scene at the park is downtown San Elizario) as well as Chuck Norrises Lone Wolf Mcquade.

I knew of one of my biker buddies who was a extra in Lone Wolf. He is in the pool hall fight scene for a split second. He is a Indian with long black straight straight hair. His name was Abby (He has since passed on).

A few other of my old school biker buddies were extras in the movie fandango also. They made a nuisance of themselves drinking the keg beer that they made as a condition of being in the movie. I think they were such a pain in the *** that they ended up on the cutting room floor.
    Yeah, but they prob'ly had a great time getting there - on the cutting room floor!

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    For me, Costner has never done better than he did in Fandango. Not only was he brilliant, but so was the directing, and the dialog, and the casting. The music was slam dunk, too.
    I've never seen that one but it looks interesting, so will check it out... thanks!
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Just watched Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in 3D blue-ray:

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010) - IMDb

It's a pretty good movie that comes with some very artistic animation, and it has some nice 3D effects. It's probably not a good movie choice for very small children due to the darkness and violence.
    oz

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast