Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
I liked that also (Owls of Ga'Hoole), though I only saw it in 2D. I think it would be good in 3D....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.

I liked that also (Owls of Ga'Hoole), though I only saw it in 2D. I think it would be good in 3D.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    I've never seen that one but it looks interesting, so will check it out... thanks!
    I was at the Mall this morning so I went into Best Buy and ordered Fandango!! I hope I find it as good as has been reported here!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Just watched the latest "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" with my wife of course, otherwise there would be no need for me to see it. I was actually impressed, it was a decent enough show to keep me entertained even though I am not a fan of this series. I think it might have been the best one yet in this series.
    IMDb - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTbob View Post
    Just watched the latest "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" with my wife of course, otherwise there would be no need for me to see it. I was actually impressed, it was a decent enough show to keep me entertained even though I am not a fan of this series. I think it might have been the best one yet in this series.
    IMDb - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
    I fear I may be walking in your shoes soon - my wife recently discovered this series (on the 3rd book now). I told her the only way I'd watch any of the movies w/her was if it was then followed by a viewing of my all time blood-sucking fave, The Lost Boys. I then proceeded to talk to the hand.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    followed by a viewing of my all time blood-sucking fave, The Lost Boys
    That one is probably my own all time favorite vampire flick, as well.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    It's still pretty hard to beat the original version of The Day the Earth Stood Still, especially if you see it in Blu-ray format using a good home theater system.
    Dapper Dan likes this.
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    I fear I may be walking in your shoes soon - my wife recently discovered this series (on the 3rd book now). I told her the only way I'd watch any of the movies w/her was if it was then followed by a viewing of my all time blood-sucking fave, The Lost Boys. I then proceeded to talk to the hand.
    Strangely enough, my wife loves that movie as well as we all do. Lot's of good quotes in this movie.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

We watched the newest "True Grit" tonight, the one produced by Spielberg and the Coens. Excellent performances by all but the story is thin and draggy. No real "on the edge of your seat" action until almost the very end. The production values were very good as always in a Coen brothers feature. I'll give it two out of a possible five stars.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Re: The Lost Boys. I liked that one too! The venue reminded me of Santa Cruz, California - in fact it may have been filmed there! Anyway, that's where I was living when my wife and I decided to marry, 38 years ago this April!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Re: The Lost Boys. I liked that one too! The venue reminded me of Santa Cruz, California - in fact it may have been filmed there! Anyway, that's where I was living when my wife and I decided to marry, 38 years ago this April!
    I should remind you of Santa Cruz... that's the setting for the film. And, yeah... it as filmed there, too!
    I grew up just a few miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (shown in the early scenes of the film).
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast