Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes
Originally Posted by rokytnji When I was a boy, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits. Roky, I didn't even get thru that. You ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Trusted Penguin

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    When I was a boy, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.
    Roky, I didn't even get thru that. You had me at big tits.

rokytnji and Lazydog like this.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Good one, Masontx!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

While getting toasted last night during the elections and watching TV and listening to the speeches and flipping over to
    the Daily show it suddenly Hit me on why Men and Women won't understand each other.

Women are crazy
    Men are Stupid.
    Women are crazy because Men are Stupid.

All ya gotta do is see what comes out of mens mouths when running for office during the election process and campaign trail, when it comes to thinking about how a womans body works and what they think is best for women.

They ought to have a gender reversal every full moon so the guys at least have a clue to what
    they are talking about.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect..

That was the last thing he said before waking up in the hospital!
    Lazydog likes this.
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect..

That was the last thing he said before waking up in the hospital!
    I recall saying that to my wife yesterday/last-week...
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    I recall saying that to my wife yesterday/last-week...
    Hard to keep track of time with a traumatic brain injury, isn't it.
    Registered Linux user #526930

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by MASONTX View Post
    Hard to keep track of time with a traumatic brain injury, isn't it.
    (im)precisely! They say that an occasional whack upside the head is good therapy. That isn't the problem. It is the brick she used to apply it!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Tired of being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife and arranging to have her killed.

A "friend of a friend" put him in touch with a nefarious underworld figure, who went by the name of "Artie." Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000. The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid in part up front. The man opened up his wallet and displayed the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, and reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Safeway grocery store. There, he surprised her in the produce department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the scene. Unwilling to leave any witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.

Unknown to Artie, the entire proceeding were captured by hidden cameras and observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the sordid plan, including his financial arrangements with the hapless husband.

And that is why, the next day in the newspaper, the headline declared:
    "Artie-chokes two for a dollar at Safeway."
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

That is Funny!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast