Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes
Originally Posted by rokytnji Smokeys great grandpa Attachment 4156 LOL now that's pretty friggin funny!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    Smokeys great grandpa

Attachment 4156
    LOL now that's pretty friggin funny!
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over.

“So," says the cop to the driver, where have ya been?"

"Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.

“Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."

“I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest, “that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
    jayd512 likes this.

Yes, It Is Quite Funny, Roky!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaZMAniac View Post
    An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road. A cop pulls him over.

“Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest, “that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."
    ROFL!
    Nice one, Taz!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Reminds me of a DWI we booked in this week. While we were booking him in the officer commented, "It seems you've had a little bit to drink." The drunk answered, "No sir, I've had a lot to drink."
    Registered Linux user #526930

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.

I can relate to this!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

You know, surprise sex in the morning is the best sex there is......

...... that is of course unless you are in jail.
    MikeTbob likes this.

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador retriever between them. The first man asked why the dog was allowed on the plane. The second man explained that he was a DEA agent and that the dog was a sniffing dog.

"His name is Sniffer, and he's the best there is," he said. "I'll show you once we get airborne when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it had leveled out, the agent said,

"Watch this." He told Sniffer to "search."

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the agent's arm. The agent said, "Good boy." He turned to the other man and said,

"That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a note of her seat number. The authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Say, that's pretty neat," replied the first man.

Once again, the agent sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to his seat and placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The agent said, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police."

The agent then told Sniffer to search again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent. He jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the place. The first man was really disgusted by this behavior and couldn't figure out why a well-trained dog would act like that, so he asked the agent,

"What's going on?"

The agent nervously replied, "He just found a bomb!"

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Re: Taz

I think that dog is more intelligent than every TSA agent out there!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his black Labrador retriever between them. The first man asked why the dog was allowed on the plane. The second man explained that he was a DEA agent and that the dog was a sniffing dog.

"His name is Sniffer, and he's the best there is," he said. "I'll show you once we get airborne when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it had leveled out, the agent said,

"Watch this." He told Sniffer to "search."

Sniffer jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Sniffer then returned to his seat and put one paw on the agent's arm. The agent said, "Good boy." He turned to the other man and said,

"That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a note of her seat number. The authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Say, that's pretty neat," replied the first man.

Once again, the agent sent Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to his seat and placed two paws on the agent's arm.

The agent said, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police."

The agent then told Sniffer to search again. Sniffer walked up and down the aisles for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent. He jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to poop all over the place. The first man was really disgusted by this behavior and couldn't figure out why a well-trained dog would act like that, so he asked the agent,

"What's going on?"

The agent nervously replied, "He just found a bomb!"
    Thanks Taz!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast