Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by elija Paraphrased but priceless! Truly priceless! It really is a place with lacks hostility, but has ample hospitality....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    Paraphrased but priceless!
    Truly priceless!
    It really is a place with lacks hostility, but has ample hospitality.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    Truly priceless!
    It really is a place with lacks hostility, but has ample hospitality.
    Well, as for troll, except maybe for politicians (especially these days), and some say lawyers, I do believe that everything that exists has its purpose. As for lawyers, if it weren't for the politicians, we wouldn't need nearly so many of them! As for my lawyer (and banjo player in our bluegrass band), he and I disagree on just about everything political, but we ABSOLUTELY agree about politicians!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Thanks to all of you as well, had it not been for you guys I probably wouldn't have stuck with Linux. It wasn't until I found LF that I gave up Windows completely and haven't looked back for almost 5 years now. Thanks for the interesting insights, the fun polls, the helpful tips, and everything else that everyone here brings to the table
    Bodhi 1.3 & Bodhi 1.4 using E17
    Dell Studio 17, Intel Graphics card, 4 gigs of RAM, E17

"The beauty in life can only be found by moving past the materialism which defines human nature and into the higher realm of thought and knowledge"

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Well, as for troll, except maybe for politicians (especially these days), and some say lawyers, I do believe that everything that exists has its purpose. As for lawyers, if it weren't for the politicians, we wouldn't need nearly so many of them! As for my lawyer (and banjo player in our bluegrass band), he and I disagree on just about everything political, but we ABSOLUTELY agree about politicians!
    He (my lawyer) was at my house today because of a problem with his Mac notebook. It's kind of interesting that we were happily discussing politicians, and how Illinois was getting it right - put them in jail after their terms are up! At least we have done that with our last two governors!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2