Find the answer to your Linux question:
This kit is designed to be used by enterprises to test the gullibility of their employees. Apparently, there is a new kind of phishing which spoofs company websites used by ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Do-it-yourself phishing kit

This kit is designed to be used by enterprises to test the gullibility of their employees. Apparently, there is a new kind of phishing which spoofs company websites used by employees rather than banking or online payment sites. People using these sites are often unprepared for a phishing attack.

The "Simple Phishing Toolkit" allows employers to educate their workforce about phishing; anyone who clicks on the bad link is taken to a page that explains his mistake and provides good advice for not repeating it.

Of course the toolkit could be used for actual phishing, but there's so much of that going on already that one extra toolkit probably won't make much difference.
    "I'm just a little old lady; don't try to dazzle me with jargon!"

oz
    forum.guy
    I'm not sure why so many users fall for phishing scams, but think it might be because lots of people give very little thought to the consequences of clicking web links. I'm probably just the opposite and overly paranoid about what receives a click.
    oz