Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
Originally Posted by atreyu I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones books from George R. R. Martin (on book 2 right now). They are quite, quite good, I must say. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones books from George R. R. Martin (on book 2 right now). They are quite, quite good, I must say. I was surprised, I didn't think they'd hold me (no monsters? no magic!? spare me...). But the character development is just too damn good. I definitely recommend them - start w/the first one. I haven't watched the show, btw (don't have HBO or whatever it's on), but I hear Boromir is in it, so it must be good.
    I am so jealous...I wish I could go back to before when I first read Game of Thrones, just so I could read it for the first time again. I didn't read the latest one, since I heard he started getting Robert Jordan Syndrome ("I could write anything at all and people will buy it!"), but I've definitely enjoyed the series.

I haven't read them, but I've been looking at the Game of Thrones series for a little while now.
    And now that I hear about a few folks enjoying it so much, looks like it's on my list!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Trusted Penguin
    Prepare to be stunned, jay...it ain't no Narnia.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3