Results 11 to 11 of 11
Some differences include The way the base is configured Package management and updating Hardware management Location of applications, configuration files etc Configuration tools Default window manager or desktop Extras which ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 01-27-2012 #11
- The way the base is configured
- Package management and updating
- Hardware management
- Location of applications, configuration files etc
- Configuration tools
- Default window manager or desktop
- Extras which maybe opensource or proprietary