Find the answer to your Linux question:
I did not watch the game and therefore I did not produce any more gray hair on my head. My friends in Boston were rooting for the Patriots; my friends ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

The Giants Have Won This Years Super Bowl!

I did not watch the game and therefore I did not produce any more gray hair on my head. My friends in Boston were rooting for the Patriots; my friends and neighbors in New York were rooting for the Giants. I expected San Francisco to get to and win the Super Bowl!! It's a good thing I did not bet on it.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Linux Guru
    Wife said Giants. I said Patriots. We both watched the game. She was stressed to the bone and loved giving me that, "I told you so ", smile.

Missed a good game/show Cuz. I enjoyed it even though my pick lost.

Some of my friends will be upbeat or upset for at least a month or even longer!!
    At my age I go out of my way to limit stress of any kind!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    While I dislike both teams, the game was solid, the commercials were a C- at best. I made out like a bandit so overall smiles on my face
    Bodhi 1.3 & Bodhi 1.4 using E17
    Dell Studio 17, Intel Graphics card, 4 gigs of RAM, E17

"The beauty in life can only be found by moving past the materialism which defines human nature and into the higher realm of thought and knowledge"

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    I didn't watch it either, though after about 20 years in BeanTown I am a definite Pats fan (lived in Wrentham, about 10 miles from Pats statidum when I first moved to Mass in the late 80's) - my Little Brother would kill me if I wasn't! I have to say, though, that the outcome of this game was a real cliff-hanger, and since the Pats/Giants were 1and1 during the season, the game was not unexpected! Good sport, and some great athletics!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Congrats cousinlucky, it was a good game. I enjoyed it even though my pick lost. As a North Texas sports fan I have a long term love/hate relationship with all NY area teams in all sports. I love to hate them. My two favorite teams are any Dallas team and anyone playing against a NY team.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Just Joined!
    Didn't watch it either. Pro sports have gone down the drain. They used to be role models, now just a overpaid joke in society.