Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by jonyo unfortunately, he as everyone here represents this site for what it is. I say: Fortunately , he as everyone here represents this site for what it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by jonyo View Post
    unfortunately, he as everyone here represents this site for what it is.
    I say:
    Fortunately, he as everyone here represents this site for what it is.
    And I'm proud to say it. That's why this is the only site that I have cared to commit to.
    I've been at least part way around the block. And I followed the obvious smoke, right to the source.
    If you can't tolerate any player, then I wish you the best in your world.

Jay

I think our moderators are superb, and have kept this site from degenerating into the typical flame wars of many other sites. Keep up the good work.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Well, Jonyo in your short time here, you have made some very good posts. We will miss having you around if you do decide to "move on". No forum is perfect. I wish you the best of everything in your endeavors.

-Rubberman
    the other site may have more numbers by far, but no doubt in my mind that that this site is in another league as far as quality goes, and on what fundamentals it operates on, at least as far as what appeals to me,

easily the best linux site i've run across to date, nevertheless, not for me

all too easy with the options available from linux, to move on to something else
    Last edited by jonyo; 02-16-2012 at 01:31 AM.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Mike I think you should close this thread and let this guy do whatever he finds to be best for him. This is getting ridiculous. I stayed out of it but I think it should be closed.

Edit: And I want to stand up also for our moderators. You all are amazing. I've voiced a couple concerns and always had respectful answers. I respect you guys for working so hard keeping our forum together. If others disagree, I say good luck to you finding something better
    Bodhi 1.3 & Bodhi 1.4 using E17
    Dell Studio 17, Intel Graphics card, 4 gigs of RAM, E17

"The beauty in life can only be found by moving past the materialism which defines human nature and into the higher realm of thought and knowledge"

Quote Originally Posted by jmadero View Post
    Mike I think you should close this thread and let this guy do whatever he finds to be best for him. This is getting ridiculous. I stayed out of it but I think it should be closed.
    I agree with you, jmadero. So, on that note... closed.
    Last edited by jayd512; 02-17-2012 at 10:11 AM.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2