Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
As a sports fan in General, I think it's great that Mr Lin is able to make his name known, it's a great "feel good" story but I think in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

As a sports fan in General, I think it's great that Mr Lin is able to make his name known, it's a great "feel good" story but I think in the very near future, you're going to see teams gearing up specifically to stop/slow/foul him. Now that he has had a few games played and it's all on film for everyone to study....hopefully he can continue to help his team win games. With all that said, I do wish the Mavericks had signed him but if they had, he might not have developed into the player he is now.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Jeremy Lin's " Weakness " is turnovers. His " strength is " seeing the floor " and knowing where his teammates are, and his ability to pass the basketball quickly. A good " team coach " was what Jeremy Lin needed to shine. Red Auerbach would have loved this guy.

Most pro basketball teams these days have primadonnas who want to score all of the points to enhance their advertising marketability. Any team that goes out to stop Lin first just leaves the other four players on the court open to make easy plays.

I think that the Knicks are succeeding right now because their only primadonna is out of action with a groin injury!!
    nujinini likes this.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    I think that the Knicks are succeeding right now because their only primadonna is out of action with a groin injury!!

BOOM!
    I never have like Carmelo Anthony. the dude is a serious ball hog.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    The " ball hogs " have ruined both professional basketball and football in my opinion. They whine when they are not the focus of everyones attention. The Dynasty of the Boston Celtics endured for many years because winning was always the " team goal ". Not only did all of the players learn to pass the ball but they helped their teammates out on defense too.

If Carmello does not fit into the Knicks present system they can probably trade him for two fast and eager younger players.
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid

Well good defense by the opposing team, as well as 9 Jeremy Lin turnovers, plus many piss poor 3 point shots by the Knicks
    ended their winning streak; which had to happen sooner or later!
    Linux user # 414321

Well good defense by the opposing team, as well as 9 Jeremy Lin turnovers, plus many piss poor 3 point shots by the Knicks
    ended their winning streak; which had to happen sooner or later!
    Don't give up yet, Dallas is on the way to town with the number one Defense and a 6 game winning streak.

Mike the only way that the Knicks can possibly beat the Mavericks is through Divine Intervention!!
    nujinini likes this.
    Linux user # 414321

Mike the only way that the Knicks can possibly beat the Mavericks is through Divine Intervention!!
    LOL, not true. Anything could happen.
    nujinini likes this.

I have never met the man but I do not like Kobe Bryant!!...
    I am not an admirer of Kobe's character. Just saying.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Jeremy Lin's " Weakness " is turnovers. His " strength is " seeing the floor " and knowing where his teammates are, and his ability to pass the basketball quickly. A good " team coach " was what Jeremy Lin needed to shine. Red Auerbach would have loved this guy.
    He can always find a decent job after basketball since he apparently also has the brains. I mean being a graduate of Harvard must prove that he has at least the capacity to do other things than basketball.
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast