Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello people, My name is Georgi Georgiev and I'm a devoted Linux enthusiast and advocate for 11 years. I run my own project called Pc Freak which is aiming to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Hi geeks

Hello people,

My name is Georgi Georgiev and I'm a devoted Linux enthusiast and advocate for 11 years. I run my own project called Pc Freak which is aiming to help the Free Software Community to grow and share my knowledge gathered while user Free Software. I'm a also a devoted Orthodox Christian and I think there is a huge relation between ethical software and Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by hipo View Post
    Hello people,

My name is Georgi Georgiev and I'm a devoted Linux enthusiast and advocate for 11 years. I run my own project called Pc Freak which is aiming to help the Free Software Community to grow and share my knowledge gathered while user Free Software. I'm a also a devoted Orthodox Christian and I think there is a huge relation between ethical software and Christianity.
    Hello and Welcome to the Forums, Georgi.
    We are very glad you decided to stop and join....we have a very friendly bunch that like to call this place /home. Hope you enjoy using these forums as much as you enjoy using Linux.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us.
    Registered Linux user #526930

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close