Find the answer to your Linux question:
I hope you not to get angry with me for this new thread, because itīs not exactly about Linux. Instead, it is about anything you can create in your own ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Post Inventions, curious things and free time.

I hope you not to get angry with me for this new thread, because itīs not exactly about Linux. Instead, it is about anything you can create in your own house with a little money or nothing at all. I propose here could be things of Electronics, General Electricity, etc.
    I will start with a "Galena" AM radio receiver. It was used by both sides at World War II, becouse of itīs simplicity to be builded, and best of all: it does not use any battery!!So in a few seconds a military unit could build a simple receiver like this having no batteries and receive orders from high command. I made it in my house and it works very well.
    I leave you the electronic plane:
    Dibujo.jpg
    With this receiver, you do not depend of the commercial system that makes everything more and more expensive.You wonīt have to buy batteries any more!. Any question please ask me. Iīll be glad to be usefull. It is a very simple proyect and itīs excellent for those who are starting with electronics. Excuse my english. It is not excellent haha. Tell me how it worked when you had finished it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by martinfbalda; 02-23-2012 at 04:36 AM.