Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Originally Posted by elija Rape or Brassica napus Beautiful image, elija . It's unfortunate that such a pretty setting can cause health issues for people....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    Beautiful image, elija.
    It's unfortunate that such a pretty setting can cause health issues for people.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Today is much better, I think I'm starting to clear up but I have been sequestered in my home. Lot's of good info here. It seems to me that most folks either had none and then developed them later...or vice versa. I really like the honey cures, it does have a very simple logic behind it. Will look into this for sure.

Nice picture, it makes me think of the animal kingdom, usually the more colorful it is, the more dangerous it is.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

MikeTbob,

Hope you're feelin better by now. My wife is allergic to plenty of analgesics and pain killers. Even to aspirin paracetamol and acetomenophen. So when she is in pain, she has to take narcotics instead. She is also allergic to many anti biotics.

Hot lemon with honey may help. Take care buddy!
    nujinini
    Linux User #489667

When I was young nothing at all bothered me. At 50 or so the springtime tree pollen had me sneezing at times!
    The worst things for me now are cigar and cigarette smoke. My eyes water, my throat and nose get scratchy, and my stomach gets real queasy.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2