Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes
Originally Posted by hazel Lucky, by going on juice fasts, you're giving yourself permission to continue your unhealthy diet. That's why detox treatments are so popular ("I was good yesterday ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by hazel View Post
    Lucky, by going on juice fasts, you're giving yourself permission to continue your unhealthy diet. That's why detox treatments are so popular ("I was good yesterday so I owe myself a bag of crisps!").

Why not try eating better stuff as a regular practice?
    Alas Hazel, I am just an old single male but I do not smoke, drink liquor, do drugs, or chase loose women!! My " outlets " are potato chips and chocolate. I do cook quite well enough as you can see here:
    55040028.jpg

The human body is equipped to deal with the " germs " that exist everywhere but if our bodies are full of waste the germs have a place to grow and multiply instead of being eliminated.

Raw foods, macrobiotics, paleo, etc etc etc are all diets that people swear by. My " do whatever suits you " attitude is not practiced by everyone and that is clearly their right!! Everyone's body belongs to themselves to do whatever they so please with!! I thank everyone for their kind words; the respect is very greatly appreciated!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

smoke, drink liquor, do drugs, or chase loose women!
    The exact opposite of me when I was single. No wonder we get along.

The only thing I dropped was the loose women part. I am of the mind that living in cities cause more health problems than country living. Just my take on this though. Happy Easter Bros.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Raw fruits and veggies! I snack on them like candy. Carrots, cauliflower, celery, apples, oranges, bananas. One continuous meal that lasts all day. Interrupted for dinner and supper, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidekick View Post
    Raw fruits and veggies! I snack on them like candy. Carrots, cauliflower, celery, apples, oranges, bananas. One continuous meal that lasts all day. Interrupted for dinner and supper, lol.
    Back in the late 1970's I was on a raw food and juice diet that was great. I could drive my MBTA bus in full uniform and not sweat in 95 degree heat with my pickle jar full of carrot/celery juice at my feet. However i developed an aversion to tar and sidewalks keeping the Earth's energy from me. Although I was born and raised in cities I belong on a farm somewhere.

Roky, in my youth I smoked, drank, did drugs, and slept with as many women as possible; I just do not do that stuff now.
    Sidekick likes this.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2