Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Originally Posted by adrenaline Let see, I Like to watch Brittany Spears, while listening to Christina Agulara. Yeah, I hear you on that. Take the voice of one and put ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline
    Let see, I Like to watch Brittany Spears, while listening to Christina Agulara.
    Yeah, I hear you on that. Take the voice of one and put it on the body of the other and you'd have Jewel! haha.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Linux Engineer
    Ye deffinitly :
    gota love those moves
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Linux Newbie
    Any thing loud and thats makes people mad. On the other hand I also listen to enya so well its funny some times.

Linux Guru
    Im into Eurodance, Vocal Trance, and occaisionally some more mainstream Trance depending on my mood.
    Anyone into that sort of music and streaming radio check out www.di.fm

Keeps me sane while im at work

Linux Engineer
    DI.fm
    i've been listening to this since... they're start back in... dont remember :P
    since they "deassociated" themselves from shoutcast, there "support" have been GREAT since then...

simply great stuff they play
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Sometimes: Radiohead
    Rarely: Classical
    Usually: Sigur Ros

Just Joined!
    Well, actually most of the time I listen to classical music but i do listen to and like some popular music but I'm very out of touch with contemporary popular music (rock etc. fans please don't flame me-I know you hate being included in the catch all term of' popular' music-but I don't know what term to use-please advise, i don't mind). So this past month I've played CDs by, for example, Bonnie Rait , The Bryds, The Who and The Kinks. Yes I know that Bonnie is much more recent. I even sing along sometimes. Yes, a horrible experience for anyone in earshot. But I have no CDs by the likes of Kylie Minouge and I have no idea what's in the 'Top Ten'.

I think my favourite 'pop' song is 'Where do you go to my Lovely' by Peter Starsted because it is witty and evocative. I realise that most members will not have heard of it.

Linux Engineer
    Omg SealFood... I must admit this must be some pretty old tunes, since I dont even remembe listening to any of this...

What are the classical musiciens you like to listen too?

Just Joined!
    I like: punk, hardcore (mostly old-school, but some new-school), death and black metal, metalcore, ska and ska-core, swank and swing, old rock from the 60's and 70's (back when music had something to say), old-school rap, and (once in a blue moon) a little jazz

I hate: gangsta rap, any kind of techno-y crap, pop, and commercial rock (that's what I consider Creed and the five million bands that sound like them that I can't tell the difference between)

edit: also forgot, another music style I despise is country, and another one I'm partial to is emo and all its incarnations (emocore, screamo, etc...)

Mostly Alternative/Modern Rock:
    Linkin Park
    The Killers
    Hoobastank
    Franz Ferdinand

And some rap, like Jay-Z and Eminem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast