Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
I like Sarah Mclachlan to relax..Its the best..To Rock out..probably some Marilyn Manson..Driving music..DieselBoy..and for the long days at work some drum and bass..Also if I absolutely have to listen ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Re: Music

I like Sarah Mclachlan to relax..Its the best..To Rock out..probably some Marilyn Manson..Driving music..DieselBoy..and for the long days at work some drum and bass..Also if I absolutely have to listen to radio..99x''''''''''''

SCO
    Just Joined!
    Bahah, My music taste rules, here are some bands I like, because I dont have a set music taste:

Joy Division
    New Order
    Nirvana
    Led Zeppelin
    Beck (Just the old stuff, non of this new age bs)
    Beastie Boys

And many more, I like alot of music without lyrics (classical), but I dont remember the names of alot of them.

Just Joined!
    Pretty much everything but country and boy/girl bands type pop. Mainly i listen to hard rock and blues

Just Joined!
    Most of the songs I like (Mostly 80s metal, 80s rock) no one has ever heard of, I have a huge list of the greates songs I've ever heard, here's the best of them, definitely worth getting.
    Little Caesar: From the Start (I've listened to this so much its a miracle I havn't worn the stylus down to a nub)
    Vixen: Edge of a Broken Heart, Love Made Me, Rock Me, Desperate (Or anything else)
    Mike and the Mechanics: Silent Running
    Deep Purple: King of Dreams
    Bad Comapny: No Smoke Without a Fire and Holy Water
    Styx: Love is the Ritual
    Jim Capaldi: Something So Strong
    Joan Jett and the Blackhearts: Little Liar
    Shattered Dreams: Johnny Hates Jazz

I also like anything by Genesis and Def Leppard, as well as classical music and oldies. I can't stand 80s pop (Think "Love Shack" by the B-52s) and I'm not too horribly fond of country.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5