Find the answer to your Linux question:
This is insane news of the day. I only saw it on the news because it's not far from Fort Worth. Naked Randy Travis arrested on suspicion of DWI, threat ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Country Music Superstar Randy Travis:

This is insane news of the day. I only saw it on the news because it's not far from Fort Worth.

Naked Randy Travis arrested on suspicion of DWI, threat to trooper | Crime and Safety | ...

Country singer Randy Travis faces charges of driving while intoxicated and retaliating against a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper after he was found naked at the scene of a one-car crash in Grayson County, authorities said.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Woking in a sheriffs department, I can tell you that this kind of thing is not all that uncommon. That it was Randy Travis adds interest that the everyday DWI wouldn't get, but the act isn't uncommon. We recently arrested a man walking down the street naked, except for an unbuttoned shirt. He told the officer he was going to a job interview. I don't know where he was planning on applying, but I bet the interview would have been interesting to see.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Saw something about it on Facebook. Randy was on top of the world and now he's down to this? Following in Jones' and Paycheck's footsteps I suppose.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Well, with Country singers like Outlaw Bikers. Street cred comes with being a screw up once in a while.

Hank Williams Jr. Mugshot - Music

Willie Nelson MUG SHOT | The Smoking Gun

Edit: by the way. Willie was busted by the border patrol by my ranch in Esperanza, Tx . I used to drive through that border checkpoint every day. They have xray and dogs and stop every vehicle and question you while they eye you suspiciously.

So I guess maybe Randy is just trying to be keeping from being type cast as a goody 2 shoes maybe.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home