Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ever wandered why they are winning? Or it is clear? Well, it is not clear to me. Such a stressful blind following of orders of superiours makes results of what ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Unhappy Corporate - Open Source (1:0)

Ever wandered why they are winning? Or it is clear?

Well, it is not clear to me. Such a stressful blind following of orders of superiours makes results of what we can see. They are giving users as much of freedom as it is necessary to keep the market share. Products are good just enough to keep users happy. And they are winning.

Can products have more quality when designed to do their best? Right now open source crew is trying to make a breakthrough. 3% of market (my roughly estimation) is already taken. Other 97% boss around each to other persued that it is only way to be. I feel sorry for them. They are not entitled to creativity and they are told to be proud to do things how they are told to do them. They get paid for carry on opinions of their superiours.

Should they have influence on steering their boat besides their captain? Would the boat influenced by each member of the crew have a better route than the one with absolute power of captain? Just compare Windows apps to Linux apps.

I'm not happy with current situation.

Lightbulb

So here is a proposition:

With a new organizational site built, I think we could organize just enough to raise up quality of open source software. Quality of software is a good card to play on with current achievements of classic business world.

The method for contributor organization is a recent result of some of things I've discovered a while ago. This method reflects freedom of choice, healthy competition and enough structure to keep the good work going on.

Interested?
    Crap... Gotta nice video link on YouTube, but I don't have a thousand posts here yet. Sorry for that... Here, i found a way to upload an image:

d9.jpg

The trick is that everyone invents his own thing to do, additive to well explained rest of the project. The graphing used is modified version of binary relational graphing, the one that allows multiple versions of each node (remember that competition promise?)

What do U say?

Uh! I'm not really sure just what you are talking about. Are you wanting to revise how corporations work, build a new distro of linux, build software to run on windows or linux, or what?
    Registered Linux user #526930

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I have got nothing personal against corporations (i like to be polite), they are an important point in our history, much better than slavery, but I think there might be a better way to make the world shine on.

I just wish that open source crew start to make products that would outstand corporational ones. That would promote a new way of doing biz. And a little bit of organization would be of help there.

I'm proposing a site to be built, the one that would make things easy for open source programmers. They are already here, we just need to catch them up and things could start to develop in a new way. If the proposition would be proven to be successful in open source programming world, maybe it could have influence in other business branches.

People?

We can't just leave them to boss around thinking that counting money is the best way to live a life.

please?

Not sure if trolling or political talker.

Anyway, good luck for your crusade.
    You must always face the curtain with a bow.

@lrithori
    I convince U, I'm not a mean person.

People? Nonone here? All right, I guess another forum then...

Best wishes anyway.