Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello I'm a complete N00b to this site but not to Debian as I've been using it for a couple and a half years I'm focusing on learning how to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Aquarius_Blue here :P

Hello I'm a complete N00b to this site but not to Debian as I've been using it for a couple and a half years

I'm focusing on learning how to use the command terminal more and more and I find it neat.

There's other things that I'm into as well as anything nostalgic from my 90's childhood past and the technology ....

I also love ROM hacking and reading up any tech docs for the Nintendo and Super Nintendo ....

As of now I'm helping out a friend promote this project from Kickstarter.com called the Parallella Super Computer, which the both of us are finding quite exciting as the project is very nearing it's $750,000 goal but it has only less than 22 hours to go...

I'm interested in this super computer and would to love to see it reach it's goal

So I guess any kind of help would be appreciated ....

But I'm mainly looking for a Linux community to help me out when I get stuck or don't understand something and look foreword to meeting new people and making new friends ....

Thank you for reading ...

Welcome to the forum. We have a knowledgeable and friendly bunch here, so pull up a chair and join the discussions.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Nicely said, MASON.

Can't really follow that up... but I can still extend a Welcome and a
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Howdy and Welcome. Sounds Interesting.