Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi All I'm not a Linux user. Yet. But I found out that my app runs on Linux with wine? I have been shooting video of very strange activity in ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Faster Than Sight objects do they exist.. Check 'Em out for yourself

Hi All

I'm not a Linux user. Yet. But I found out that my app runs on Linux with wine?

I have been shooting video of very strange activity in the clouds for years. With great difficulty getting others to take a look.

I just found out today that the search engine / multimedia player also works on Linux.

"Slow Motion Demo and Faster Than Sight Objects"
    is a recent YouTube video showing what the software enabled me to discover.

Being that I don't have 15 posts I can't provide you with the URL of my slomo_demo page. But you can find it and maybe somebody else can post that info for now.

To see the FTS objects like I do you just download the program / timeline control text file and the test videos from archive.org to a USB stick. A couple clicks and it's off and running.

Question: does it work. What do you think these things are. How fast can something that is born to the sky move. Fish can travel up to 70Mph in water.

Check out the last few posts on "nobody shares knowledge better than this" A Linux user called Gazzonyx tells me that the Spectate Swamp Desktop Search ..... Works. What great news that is for Linux users everywhere.

Go hunt your own.

of my slomo_demo page. But you can find it and maybe somebody else can post that info for now.
    Is this it?
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Yup that is the video

That is the first 10 minutes of the slomo_demo

thanks

It's much clearer than a reshoot converted to flash. If you have a big screen TV hooked to your computer you can see even more.
    Last edited by SpectateSwamp; 11-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.