Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just recently purchases a few O'Reilly Books both new and used (Learning Perl, Flex & Bison, .... and one other that i cant remember at the moment but sufficient ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Reparing bookbinding in O'Reiily Books

I just recently purchases a few O'Reilly Books both new and used (Learning Perl, Flex & Bison, .... and one other that i cant remember at the moment but sufficient to say they were the mid size books Only about 300 - 400 pages average) I noticed that the pages are bound together but that they have separated slightly from the "binding" cover meaning the exterior cover... Now i am not sure if this is a flaw in the books themselves or how they were stored but does any fellow owner of O'reilly's manuals ever run into this sort of problem and how did you handle fixing it?

drl
    Saint Paul, MN, USA / CentOS, Debian, Slackware, {Free, Open, Net}BSD, Solaris
    Hi.

Look at the page on which the ISBN is listed.

Does the line near the end of the page say RepKover ... lay-flat binding ?

Best wishes ... cheers, drl
    Welcome - get the most out of the forum by reading forum basics and guidelines: click here.
    90% of questions can be answered by using man pages, Quick Search, Advanced Search, Google search, Wikipedia.
    We look forward to helping you with the challenge of the other 10%.
    ( Mn, 2.6.n, AMD-64 3000+, ASUS A8V Deluxe, 1 GB, SATA + IDE, Matrox G400 AGP )