Find the answer to your Linux question:
I know there is Linux Forums Job Board - but those results are feeded from external website. I would like to see,Linux Forums members posts regarding open position (full-time/part-time,remote etc) ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Exclamation Jobs/Careers in Linux

I know there is Linux Forums Job Board - but those results are feeded from external website. I would like to see,Linux Forums members posts regarding open position (full-time/part-time,remote etc) in their company or in their friends company. Which will be useful for other member who are looking out for new job.

[@admin - If this posts violates any rules, feel free to delete/lock this thread ]
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

oz
    forum.guy
    At one time, we had a classifieds section where members could post about job offerings, but unfortunately it ended up gathering lots of spam from those that would sign up only to post free ads for their own 'jobs search services' company.

There might be a way to set up such a thing again and do it properly, but of course that would be for the owners of this site to consider, and implement if feasible.
    oz

Lot's of Linux related jobs in my area. But I am happy doing my Motorcycle Shop instead. Also, I never was schooled in using Linux, But then. I was never schooled in rebuilding motorcycle engine and transmissions either.

Here is a current one good for 9 more days just as a example. There are plenty more examples if you google Linux Jobs Midland Tx..
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Lakshmipathi, if you are looking for a Linux position, send me a private message. We are hiring right now, both here in Chicago as well as in India, and China (you speak Chinese?).
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    There might be a way to set up such a thing again and do it properly, but of course that would be for the owners of this site to consider, and implement if feasible.
    Yes,I hope they will re-open such option again. It will helpful

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    Lot's of Linux related jobs in my area. But I am happy doing my Motorcycle Shop instead. Also, I never was schooled in using Linux, But then. I was never schooled in rebuilding motorcycle engine and transmissions either.

Here is a current one good for 9 more days just as a example. There are plenty more examples if you google Linux Jobs Midland Tx..
    Thanks rokytnji,Will check them out !

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Lakshmipathi, if you are looking for a Linux position, send me a private message. We are hiring right now, both here in Chicago as well as in India, and China (you speak Chinese?).
    Chinese no :P but some people assumed I know German ,thanks to my bad english
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org