Results 1 to 1 of 1
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Just another E17 (Enlightenment) Debian spinoff SparkyLinux
SparkyLinux is a lightweight, fast and simple Linux distribution disigned for both old and new computers featuring customized Enlightenment and LXDE desktops. It has been built on Debian GNU/Linux testing.
Available for i386 and x86_64 machines.
SparkyLinux has been continuing our work started with ue17r (Ubuntu Enlightenment17 Remix). We have been moved all the ideas and apps from ue17r into SparkyLinux.
- Debian testing based
- Rolling release
- 2 desktops : Enlightenment / LXDE
- Most wireless and mobile network cards supported
- Set of selected applications, multimedia codecs and plugins
- Easy hard drive / USB installation
Home | SparkyLinux
What is the minimum system requirements to run SparkyLinux?
SparkyLinux is designed for older machines but can be used on modern computers as well.
The absolutely minimum to run SparkyLinux is:
- CPU 266MHz (Pentium II)
- 128MB RAM memory
- 256MB SWAP partition
- 2.2GB hard drive for Lite versionís installation
- 3.5GB hard drive for Full versionís installation
- an optical drive
For comfortable work:
- CPU Pentium III or newer
- 256MB RAM memory or bigger
- 512MB SWAP partition or bigger
- 5GB hard drive for Lite versionís installation + extra apps
- 10GB hard drive for Full versionís installation + extra apps
- an optical drive or USB port
System | SparkyLinux
How to install SparkyLinux on hard drive? | SparkyLinux
I don't run this by the way. Just posting the info for other users on forum.
Happy Trails, RokI refuse to let fear and fear of others rule my life. It puts my humanity at risk.
Accepting Death is the only way to stay alive.