Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Originally Posted by elija So has anyone seen this ? Is it precisely as awesome as it sounds? I would say that it is better than it sounds. I have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    So has anyone seen this? Is it precisely as awesome as it sounds?
    I would say that it is better than it sounds. I have watched this twice now. There is a scene at the end that could be the best scene ever. All I will say is it involves a chainsaw.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    So has anyone seen this? Is it precisely as awesome as it sounds?
    only 3.4 stars?! c'mon, sharknado haters!

this was probably a joint from the fine people that brought you this cinematic piece of garbage.

This cover picture itself impressed me Ikiru (1952) - IMDb so decided to watch it. Its slow movie but I liked it
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshmipathi View Post
    This cover picture itself impressed me Ikiru (1952) - IMDb so decided to watch it. Its slow movie but I liked it
    I like all of Akira Kurasowa's work. If it has his name on it. I'll watch it.

My wife who likes to watch the Ice Ages movies. She had me sit down and watch The Croods. It was pretty excellent.
    I liked it.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    yeah, George thought so too...

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post

My wife who likes to watch the Ice Ages movies. She had me sit down and watch The Croods. It was pretty excellent.
    I liked it.
    rokytnji, atreyu - Cool, seems like we have some Akira Kurasowa fan here too. I guess you guys might have enjoyed Rashomon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia too
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

I guess you guys might have enjoyed Rashomon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia too
    I have it Home recorded along with Akira. Of course, Bikers in Aklira was a extra treat for me.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Trusted Penguin
    Just got around to watching Thor (2011). It was better than I hoped! I'm pumped for the 2nd one now.

No blatant Kurosawa references...

I just watched Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Alan Arkin in " Stand Up Guys " and as an old man I really enjoyed it!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinlucky View Post
    I just watched Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, and Alan Arkin in " Stand Up Guys " and as an old man I really enjoyed it!!
    never heard of that one, and i love those old coots. will have to check that out...

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast