Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
Me and my wife saw Breaking Dawn pt 2, and the only thing that gave me an ok after all my skepticism was, a little backround before I went to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Me and my wife saw Breaking Dawn pt 2, and the only thing that gave me an ok after all my skepticism was, a little backround before I went to see the movie, and the frikken killer "gotcha-there moment" that it did. It was intense.

Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Saw a few minutes worth of Chronicle stunts and special effects on satellite tv the other night and decided to order it. Blu-ray delivery is scheduled for Wednesday so hoping to see the whole film later that evening!
    I think you will enjoy it. Do let us know how it goes.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

oz
    forum.guy
    Watched one last night called The Messenger, starring Woody Harrelson, Ben Foster, and Samantha Morton:

The Messenger (2009) - IMDb

It was good, and of course very sad in places due to the subject matter, but be forewarned that it's all fairly slow drama. Harrelson and Foster performed well as the military's Casualty Notification Team, and it got a good rating at the database, but I'd recommend a rental before deciding to buy it.
    oz

I have finally watched a real good movie this week. I deem it a real good movie because the acting was great.
    The movie stars Emilio Rivera, Joel Mathews, and Ray Liotta and is called " The Devil's in the Details "!!
    No car chases, no computer enhanced special effects, just great acting. I'm very glad that I bought it!!
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

oz
    forum.guy
    Received my copy of Chronicle on blu-ray yesterday and watched it last night. I enjoyed it quite a lot and liked it the special effects. My personal rating for the film would be about the same as that shown at IMDB.com (currently 7.1 rating).
    oz

Just Joined!
    Breaking Dawn pt 2, not a bad movie at all, kinda wish there was more!

oz
    forum.guy
    Really looking forward to the upcoming release of this one:

Kick-Ass 2 (2013) - IMDb

Kick-Ass was far better than I was expecting, so hopefully this one will be, too!
    oz

Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Received my copy of Chronicle on blu-ray yesterday and watched it last night. I enjoyed it quite a lot and liked it the special effects. My personal rating for the film would be about the same as that shown at IMDB.com (currently 7.1 rating).
    I thought you would like it. I'm glad you did. I was thinking of rewatching it myself.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.

Quote Originally Posted by liamdawe View Post
    Breaking Dawn pt 2, not a bad movie at all, kinda wish there was more!
    Without giving away the plot, I would have been satisfied with the "other outcome".

oz
    forum.guy
    Just finished watching Life of Pi:

Life of Pi (2012) - IMDb

This was an artistic but interesting movie with some spectacular video and audio. I watched the 3D version but the 2D version should be very good as well. My wife isn't into 3D all that much so we'll probably watch the 2D version together over the weekend.

While I've added this one to my personal collection, I'd recommend a rental before buying to make sure it is what you think it is. The rating at IMDB.com is 8.2 at the moment but my personal rating would be more like 7.5, or thereabout.
    oz

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast