Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
It might not trip every ones trigger. But on free Hulu Desktop TV. I watch Lexx I have all their movies on vhs. I keep a bedroom dresser drawers packed ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

It might not trip every ones trigger. But on free Hulu Desktop TV. I watch Lexx

I have all their movies on vhs. I keep a bedroom dresser drawers packed with vhs tapes so you have to figure I keep a vhs player also.

Farscape was cool also but I can't find it on free Hulu Desktop TV.

Oz. You might like Farscape,The Peace Keeper Wars. The Sci Fi Channel handled and produced and showed that one.

If you notice. Half of the new actors in the newest stargate series came from Farscape. Jim Henson from the Muppets handled the Alien look in Farscape.
    They did a bang up job in my opinion.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    Farscape was cool also but I can't find it on free Hulu Desktop TV.

Oz. You might like Farscape,The Peace Keeper Wars. The Sci Fi Channel handled and produced and showed that one.

If you notice. Half of the new actors in the newest stargate series came from Farscape. Jim Henson from the Muppets handled the Alien look in Farscape.
    They did a bang up job in my opinion.
    I have the complete Farscape series on blu-ray, but don't have The Peace Keeper Wars and have not seen it yet, so will be sure to check it out. It seems that it hasn't been released on blu-ray yet, so I'll have to either opt for the DVD, see it on TV, or wait for the blu-ray version to be released.

Thanks for the recommendation.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    As noted above, I was a bit disappointed in the first few episodes of Game of Thrones - season 2, but the last half of the episodes, especially episodes 7 through 10 were quite impressive and so now my interest is peaked and I'm eagerly awaiting season 3 scheduled to begin on HBO on March 31st!

Favorite characters up to this point are: Tyrion Lannister and Khaleesi (Daenerys Targaryen)
    oz

Just Joined!
    Lately I have been watching Storage Wars, Duck Dynasty, and King of the Nerds. My favorite is Duck Dynasty. I can't get enough of crazy old Si.

If you like Old West gritty stuff. That makes the Sopranos look like Kindergarten.

I was a long time DeadWood follower. Too bad it does not show any more.
    Pretty harsh language in the series.

The BBC version of what happens after the Gangs of New York is Copper and it's dialogue is a lot less x-rated than DeadWood was.
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

oz
    forum.guy
    I was a long time DeadWood follower. Too bad it does not show any more.
    Pretty harsh language in the series.
    Guess I need to check that one out because I've never seen a single episode, and I do like good westerns. The casting for it looks good, too.
    oz

Deadwood is one of my favorite TV shows ever. Mr Woo was quiet the character. I have the DVD set and it's currently loaned out to some friends. I think you'll love it.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Top of the lake is coming on for me on the Sundance Channel this month. I will be recording it on my satellite receiver .

Sundance Channel | TOP OF THE LAKE
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Top of the lake is coming on for me on the Sundance Channel this month. I will be recording it on my satellite receiver .

Sundance Channel | TOP OF THE LAKE
    The plot Sounds interesting. Maybe the cops kidnapped the drug lords daughters in exchange for compliance with local laws? Might have to give this one a peep.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

I recorded Vikings last night that was on the History channel. They are showing this in a format like the Hatfield and McCoys.

For you guys that like Game of Thrones. You might like Vikings also

Vikings follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the sagas of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods, legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.
    I am watching it,(the recording), now. It is pretty durn good.
    MikeTbob and jayd512 like this.
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast