Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
Originally Posted by elija Been watching re-runs of Stargate SG1 and it is still in my top 3 sci fi shows. Indeed... as Teal'c would say! What a great one ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oz
    forum.guy

Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    Been watching re-runs of Stargate SG1 and it is still in my top 3 sci fi shows.
    Indeed... as Teal'c would say!

What a great one that was! There were a few silly episodes during their run, but otherwise it was an awesome series all the way. I liked it best when O'Neill was still an active part of the team, although I never stopped liking it, and was truly saddened when it came to an end.

I also like Stargate Atlantis, but it wasn't in the same class as the original series, and Universe didn't quite match up to Atlantis in my own opinion. I also liked the original Stargate movie with Kurt Russell. I read somewhere the other day that they are in talks to make two more movies that would be sequels to the original movie (not the original series movies). Don't know if Kurt R would be in either of those, or not.
    oz

Just Joined!
    The Walking Dead on AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Clayman1000x View Post
    The Walking Dead on AMC
    Awesome show, all the way.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    Awesome show, all the way.
    I love it, but I hate the fact the season ends soon, I don't know about you but I think the season should last all year long, sorry but I have to work all year long, why shouldn't they. And I don't make anywhere near what they do.

Breaking Bad. Only the best show on TV right now. Thank god for Netflix so I can watch the past 5 seasons in one month!

Breaking Bad (TV Series 2008? ) - IMDb
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTbob View Post
    Breaking Bad. Only the best show on TV right now. Thank god for Netflix so I can watch the past 5 seasons in one month!

Breaking Bad (TV Series 2008? ) - IMDb
    Well now, Netflix doesn't have season 5 and we Just got done watching season 4, which was awesome by the way. It's not available on my cable subscription either, so that means I'm going to have to buy it. (YAY)

If anyone likes a good action packed show (Series), I urge you to check it out. It's normally on AMC channel. If it's not rated R it probably should be.
    AMC - Something More
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTbob View Post
    I like it too. It has a strange but interesting story how a professor goes through the crimes.
    Plus, "How I met your mother" on Star World. Although a light separation of Marshal and Lily from the circle has made the story a bit pointless but still an enjoyable show.

I like Hell on Wheels myself.

Top of The Lake was pretty tricky dicky also.

Hannibal is just sick.

Bates Motel
    was just better than I expected. I like that Normans brother is a outlaw biker and has already shot and killed the rapist deputy. It is a pretty sick series also with
    the whole town where the Bates Motel is at has all kinds of criminal enterprises going on.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Under the Dome. Wild and dramatic. Some crazy things will happen when you get cut off from the rest of the world!
    Siberia. FINALLY!!! A "reality show" that I can handle... cuz it ain't! A show that portrays a survival reality show gone wrong.

Both are fun to watch. But they show in the same time slot on the same night..........
    Praise Be to the DVR!
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    This year (2013) was all about Breaking Bad and The Newsroom for me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast