Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
Originally Posted by rokytnji Warning, Biker Lifestyle Video. whew...thankfully, no one in the band was sporting the butt-less chaps......
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Trusted Penguin

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    Warning, Biker Lifestyle Video.
    whew...thankfully, no one in the band was sporting the butt-less chaps...

Linux Guru
    Everyone Is Everyone (and Everything is Everything) -Au4

Au4 - So Just Hang On, Beautiful One
    The band has a free downloads if ya like the music.

whew...thankfully, no one in the band was sporting the butt-less chaps...
    Chaps come butt-less and crotch-less. At least all of mine do and I have some made by guys who make chaps for rodeos.

Trusted Penguin
    Walk Off The Earth doing "Magic" (B.o.B. cover). or as i've heard it called, the "random flying ukes" song.

(explicit warning: watch out, there's an f-bomb in the intro...)

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Last edited by rokytnji; 09-16-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    Ugly Kid Joe - Stairway to Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQ6TdijGTo
    whoa, Tool meets Bon Scott...friggin nice
    MikeTbob likes this.

Linux Guru
    Code:
    ─────┤/home/harry/Music/many/Mp3s├────┐┌──────────────┤Playlist├──────────────┐
    │Rollins Band - Illumination[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Salt-N-Pepa_-_Shoop.mp3    [     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Stereophonics_-_Maybe_Tomor[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Stone Temple Pilots - Big B[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │stone temple pilots - heave[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │5 Stone Temple Pilots - Sou[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Sucker_punch_Bulletproof.mp[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Aristocrats_-_Culture_C[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │The Black Angels - Entrance[03:39|MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Black_Angels_-_Young_Me[05:35|MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Cult_Rain.mp3          [04:09|MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Myrrors_Warpainting.mp3[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Theory Of A Deadman - All O[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Pusher.mp3             [     |MP3]││                                      │
    │The_Vines_Don_t_Listen_To_T[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Van_Morrison_-_Days_Like_Th[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │10 WALL OF VOODOO - MEXICAN[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │White_Zombie_Black_sunshine[     |MP3]││                                      │
    │Woven_Hand_-_Glass_Eye.mp3 [     |MP3]││                                      │
    ├────┤Playing...               ├──────────┤       Master  99%  ├───┤>000:13:23├┤
    │ > The Black Angels - Entrance Song.mp3                                       │
    │00:04 03:35 [03:39]   44kHz  224kbps [STEREO] [NET] [SHUFFLE] [REPEAT] [NEXT] │
    └┤
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TCG4yANgOw

Just picked up the album Places of Woship by Arve Henriksen. I'm really enjoying it.

Linux Guru
    Shutting down the M/C Shop with

4 Non Blondes - Misty Mountain Hop

I just discovered a band that I think is fantastic, Explosions in the Sky. They're from Austin, Texas, and do strictly instrumental music. If you're familiar with Sigur Ros, then you'll get an idea of their sound. Awesome!

Linux Guru
    Hey, It's Holloween Night. pretty soon here. Candy is on the porch.

Betchya can't guess what I am listening to.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast