Find the answer to your Linux question:
This article caught my attention. Are these the top 10 handguns for self defense in your opinion?? Top 10 Handguns for Self-Defense...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Are These Really The Top 10 Handguns?

This article caught my attention. Are these the top 10 handguns
    for self defense in your opinion??

Top 10 Handguns for Self-Defense
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

One person's opinion.
    I question the inclusion of the Bond Arms derringer. Derringers are hard to shoot accurately, and hold onto, and have severely limited capacity.
    Also,the Browning High-Power and !911 are two different pistols.
    Third, the list is very light on revolvers, like the classic .38 Special or .357 Magnum snub nose. I have a Ruger SP101 I'm very fond of.
    Fourth, the list is slanted towards Glocks. Glocks are fine, but there's other contenders.

I would quibble with the bond arms derringer, but the others are all good guns that many people use. Really, any gun from Colt, Smith & Wesson, Glock, Ruger, Heckler & Koch, Springfield armory, Ruger, or other major manufacturer will serve you well for self defense. Kind of like linux, the best gun is what you fell comfortable with and can use effectively. While some cheaper guns may not last as long, or give you as trouble free operation out of the box, many can be quite effective and work well. Pick one you like and can shoot well, then practice practive practice, and make sure it is reliable and doesn't jam.
    Registered Linux user #526930

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close