Find the answer to your Linux question:
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jsprogrammer
I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as 8 fell, And now it's in my way, I'd trade my soul ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

A thought of an add attacking windows

I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as 8 fell, And now it's in my way,
    I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes cuz' it's cheap, I wasn't looking for this, But now It's in my way
    Your glare was holdin', Ripped tiles, skin was showin' Hot PC, fans was blowin' Where you think you're going, windows?
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So so i can shove my cell phone down,
    It's hard for you to look right, yes you windows, But here's my number, So I can shove my cell phone down,
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So I can shove my cell phone down
    And all the other systems, Really ha-aate you, But here's my number, So I can shove my cell phone down,
    It took it's time bootin' up , I took no time with your fall, You gave me nothing at all, But still, It's in my way
    MS begs, and borrows and steals, Have foresight and it's real I didn't know I would feel it, But it's in my way
    (flips to screenshots of Mint)
    Your stare was holdin', Cool looks, themes were showin' Cool PC, fans wern't blowin' Where You Think Your goin', splash screen?
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, to put in contacts,
    It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, to put in contacts,
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, To put in contacts,
    And all the other systems, Try to change it, But here's my number, To put in contacts,
    Before you came into my PC I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad
    Before you came into my PC I missed you so bad And you should know that I missed you so, so bad
    It's hard to look right, At you baby, But here's my number, to put in contacts,
    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, to put in contacts,
    And all the other systems, Try to change it, But here's my number, To put in contacts,
    Before you came into my PC I missed you so bad I missed you so bad I missed you so, so bad
    Before you came into my PC I missed you so bad And you should know that
    And you should know know that

If anyone could sing that, just plain, I would be happy. I hate it when people say windows is easy/linux is hard because that is not true at all. If you sang this, I would add screenshots and stuff. BTW: it's in the tune of "Call me Maybe by Carlie Ray Jepsen."
    aomimezura likes this.

Just Joined!
    ... ...