Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree14Likes
Originally Posted by jayd512 As I left the church on my wedding day, I had them play a certain song by Limahl . i get it, the day you are ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Trusted Penguin

Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    As I left the church on my wedding day, I had them play a certain song by Limahl.
    i get it, the day you are marrying the love of your life...Never Ending Story...you are some kind of romantic nerd wizard!!

btw, i didn't know the lead singer of Kajagoogoo was connected w/the movie...now they're a TWO hit wonder. cool.

And I never heard of the band 'atreyu'.
    [WARNING: Personal Musical Opinion to Follow] If the name holds any special meaning for you, do yourself a favor and don't look them up.

ARTAX!!!!!!!
    heh, heh, yeah. if you think about it, everybody is shouting everyone's names in that movie. MOON CHILD! GMORK! CARL! (okay, maybe not Carl)

I also had them play the theme from ST: Enterprise.........
    do you mean TV's Star Trek? Hmm...to boldly go where no other man has gone before...nope, never mind. not touching that one.
    jayd512 likes this.

Okay then, Carl... I like Neverending Story.
    I also like the song from the TV show ST:Enterprise.
    So yeah...... I is a nerd!
    lol... she did put her foot down on two songs....
    The James Bond theme and Greatest American Hero.
    But... we had an agreement that sent the wedding group for a loop.
    Imagine your new bride cutting the cake to this!
    Last edited by jayd512; 11-03-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: added link
    MikeTbob and elija like this.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    Hello All , It's a pleasure to be part of Linux forum.Hope we will flourish a lot by sharing our ideas to each other A fantastic place which I was looking for.

#Yogi

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Trusted Penguin
    welcome aboard, Yogi!

Just Joined!
    Hello all, new to the forum and hope I can learn and contribute, although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be mostly asking Q's. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungus View Post
    Hello all, new to the forum and hope I can learn and contribute, although I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be mostly asking Q's. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    Howdy you'll find a vast amount of experience here.

Just Joined!
    Howdy,
    I've been a big pro-supporter of Linux for many, many years and have joined several forums. Been a lurker too long. Sounds like it's time to step in and see what I can do, help with. I'm looking forward to the comrade'.

I've used a Debian system as my firewall, router for several years, but got wrapped around the axle when attempting to learn and implementing the various routes using the command line for setting up routes.
    I prefer the command line, but couldn't get my head around the way the routes were being configured. I had a machine with two separate NICs, but heard that there was a way to use one.
    I've not dabbled in that for several years, but thought I'd find a non-arrogant group to join. Looks like I've found it.

Thanks, for allowing me to join.
    (Three Knocks At The Door)

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by dkhill View Post
    Howdy,
    I've been a big pro-supporter of Linux for many, many years and have joined several forums. Been a lurker too long. Sounds like it's time to step in and see what I can do, help with. I'm looking forward to the comrade'.

I've used a Debian system as my firewall, router for several years, but got wrapped around the axle when attempting to learn and implementing the various routes using the command line for setting up routes.
    I prefer the command line, but couldn't get my head around the way the routes were being configured. I had a machine with two separate NICs, but heard that there was a way to use one.
    I've not dabbled in that for several years, but thought I'd find a non-arrogant group to join. Looks like I've found it.

Thanks, for allowing me to join.
    (Three Knocks At The Door)
    welcome aboard, dkhill!

the Waddle has grown by one.

Haha, signed up today and this thread already made my day. Lurkers unite

Glad to meet you guys, nice forums. Usually I get linked to ubuntu-related forums when I go troubleshooting on google but this seems nice
    IZZIE_ISU18 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7