Find the answer to your Linux question:
This article is about ugly pistols and the oddball guy is mentioned at the end. I'm Still Laughing!! 9 Handguns enter 'The Ugly Pistol Club' - Guns.com...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Ugly Pistols and a wierd guy!!

This article is about ugly pistols and the oddball guy is mentioned at the end. I'm Still Laughing!!
    9 Handguns enter 'The Ugly Pistol Club' - Guns.com
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    My attorney (and banjo picker in our bluegrass band) is a pistol lover, so I sent him the link. Thanks Lucky!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Linux Guru
    One I dug out of a field in Nebraska as a kid playing at digging a fox hole. The other I built from a kit. I know what both are. Bet you would have a hard time figuring out the one I dug up though. Gun collectors keep trying to talk me into selling that one.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    One I dug out of a field in Nebraska as a kid playing at digging a fox hole. The other I built from a kit. I know what both are. Bet you would have a hard time figuring out the one I dug up though. Gun collectors keep trying to talk me into selling that one.

Roky, I grew up in Nebraska (Lincoln) and while I dug a lot of stuff out of the ground playing soldier or cowboys and indians, I never found one of those! That said, I did inherit a Civil War revolver (non-functional, but great stuff) from my great grandfather!

So, just guessing, but I think would think that the bottom one came out of the hole... I'm wrong, aren't I?

Linux Guru
    Bottom Pistol was dug up and looks to be hand made by a blacksmith (barrel screws into the receiver) . I'll tell ya the firing mechanism was a rolling block design for solid cartridge. The top pearl handle (I built it from a kit) is a double barrel .32 cal percussion capper like a double barrel shotgun. It's a shooter. The other is just a wall hanger (afeared it'll blow up if I fire it).

Lincoln Neb. was where I dug it up as a kid. My dad was Strategic Air Command Missle Silo man. Been in one of those also as a kid. We lived on a dirt road across from the Agricultural Cowboy University and I walked miles to school all year round (no buses). Let's see. I was 10 or 9 back then.

A nice Video on a antique air rifle (40+ cal bb gun)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/45130...+spread+around
    Last edited by rokytnji; 01-26-2013 at 12:56 AM.

And uphill in the snow both to and from school in the winter! I lived in Lincoln until I was 14, out in the east side burbs (Eastridge) and walked almost 5 miles to Jr. High every day, uphill both ways!