Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, Recently I start running WordPress org building websites instead of using html editor. It is quite convenient. Drupal is another tool similar to WordPress. To build finance websites ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Guru

About WordPress

Hi all,

Recently I start running WordPress org building websites instead of using html editor. It is quite convenient. Drupal is another tool similar to WordPress. To build finance websites which of them shall I use? TIA

B.R.
    satimis

oz
    forum.guy
    Good day, satimis!

Why not use the one you like best? I see no reason to use the one others recommend if you prefer one over the other.

That said, the few experiences that I've had with Drupal were not enjoyable, but maybe I didn't give it a fair chance.
    oz

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Good day, satimis!

Why not use the one you like best? I see no reason to use the one others recommend if you prefer one over the other.

That said, the few experiences that I've had with Drupal were not enjoyable, but maybe I didn't give it a fair chance.
    Hi oz,

I started using WordPress for about 2 weeks. It is easy to learn. But I found not many themes relating to "Finance". For such a reson I started searching on Internet discovering Drupal. To my finding Drupal is NOT easy to learn. This is not a problem to me. But I expect to know whether Drupal is more suitable for developing "Finance" website. Once finalizing my decision I would use the software for long run.

How about Joomla?

satimis

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by satimis View Post
    How about Joomla?
    Sorry, but I have no experience with that one. It doesn't seem to enjoy the popularity of the other two, but maybe I'm out of the loop and don't realize just how popular it is. For anything that is free, or there are free trials offered, it's probably best to do a little hands-on experimenting with it to see if it fits your own tastes. I for one would like to hear what you settle on in the end, though.
    oz