Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Well I have no proof that it has anything wrong with it. But, I figure evince on *nix has a much smaller footprint than FF cross-platform. So, I'm figuring the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Well I have no proof that it has anything wrong with it. But, I figure evince on *nix has a much smaller footprint than FF cross-platform. So, I'm figuring the script kiddies are not spending anywhere near as much time reverse engineering evince for holes.

I'm sure you'll be less vulnerable by far on FF than adobe. But as soon as I read this I went in to my options and changed it back to *asking me* to open PDFs with evince.

I never like it when things happen too automagically: There be dragons and exploitables. Even FF can get hit by driveby downloads.

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    It's very slow at printing a PDF. Although that may have been more to do with the fact it was 243 page e-book
    What do we want?
    Time machines!

When do we want 'em?
    Doesn't really matter does it!?

Conkybots: Interactive plugins for your Conkys!

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by elija View Post
    It's very slow at printing a PDF. Although that may have been more to do with the fact it was 243 page e-book
    Yep, definitely a large task, and I personally wouldn't want to test it again with other readers to see how they compare, time-wise!
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2