Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm looking and and all of the legit guides I can find won't be published until July at the earliest. I can't wait that long to get my hands on ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

*Legit* guides for 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412?

I'm looking and and all of the legit guides I can find won't be published until July at the earliest. I can't wait that long to get my hands on the guides and start studying. I have some deadlines in my life, so I'm kind of under the gun. I need to have some certs knocked out by August. I want to do 410-416.

I haven't started looking for guides for for 413-416 yet.

But, after searching for several hours all I can find for 410-412 (MCSA) are the crappy braindumps that will get you banned from certification for life if you're caught using them.

And paying for the material is fine, as long as it's legit. I just can't find any legit material already in print other than one guide for upgrading an existing / old cert. But nothing for starting from scratch.

Any help appreciated.

Never mind,

It took another hour of digging but I found a free wiki over at MS learning for MSA. That should get my foot in the door and let me pay for more later. The exam prices are outrageous. Besides, a lot of the new MCSE exam guides (413+) aren't even out yet and won't be for months.

Which just shows you how tarded MS really is: Revamp the whole system but don't partner with anybody to have the study guides out almost a year later!