Find the answer to your Linux question:
I wanna get a Linux tattoo. I want it to be bad ass and represent the name. Is there a graphic out there or could somebody donate some original art? ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Linux tattoo

I wanna get a Linux tattoo. I want it to be bad ass and represent the name. Is there a graphic out there or could somebody donate some original art? I'm not for the masses people, only a 1 off will do and if anybody else has it, I was the first. Dedicated to the max. I refuse to even get a copy of Windows for a much needed bios update. "Where there is a will, there is a way"

Linux has inspired me and opened my mind. I will honestly say I don't know jack really about it, but I am learning. And also, it has inspired me to go to school again for computers.

I have an idea (and I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it). I want to encourage schools to use Linux. I'm not proposing that they abandon Windows, but I think for their PC class they should use Linux. Here's my reasoning. Kids today have become reliant on the ease of use of Microsoft, in turn making them dumb. While Linux is an obviously superior OS, it is not as user friendly. Which is good in a way. It makes people use their heads and think. We need to make America smart again. If anyone is willing to help me put together a plan (NO PROFIT PLEASE), then I will help what I can too and find a list of schools to send a mass email too with a very descriptive and informative email discussing the pros and cons and benefits of a free OS to make kids smarter with the use problem solving and situations that befuddle them

Linux Guru
    You can use my signature with a Linux graphic icon. I would change the word heck out though, (I figured I'd be nice when I made it)

I have tattoos but I am no artist. Just a biker.

I have an idea (and I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it). I want to encourage schools to use Linux.
    Good luck with that. Overseas school systems have converted over.

Brazil has 35 million students in over 50,000 schools using 523,400 computer stations all running Linux
    List of Linux adopters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Sacramento or any other US city. Politics and Money may play into what you wish to accomplish.
    Like I said. Good luck with it.

I know Sacramento is not close but in case you don't know.

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/
    Last edited by rokytnji; 03-25-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    You can use my signature with a Linux graphic icon. I would change the word heck out though, (I figured I'd be nice when I made it)

I have tattoos but I am no artist. Just a biker.

Good luck with that. Overseas school systems have converted over.

List of Linux adopters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Sacramento or any other US city. Politics and Money may play into what you wish to accomplish.
    Like I said. Good luck with it.

I know Sacramento is not close but in case you don't know.

LFNW: It's about the community! | LinuxFest Northwest 2013

Thanks for the info. I would think the fact that Linux is free would be an incentive for schools. I used to live in Tacoma, WA and now live in Sacramento, CA

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close