Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of willing people to help you out. Biggest thing I have noticed is take a lots of notes. When ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of willing people to help you out. Biggest thing I have noticed is take a lots of notes. When I have a issue and do a google search this is one of the sites that shows up most with the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughTomato View Post
    I'm emberased by my english right now "here some friends here" isn't too correct I guess...
    You write English better than most people I know, and I have lived in the US my whole life.

Welcome! Remember, the only stupid question is the question not asked.

Linux User #376741
    Code is Poetry

If Google Translate is available where you are, it may help you check what you are saying.
    Registered Linux user #526930

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Thanks, I used to use Google Translate but I guess normal dictionary works better for me. I took more time to find something but it's easier to put it in sentence and I might just learn few new words. We all know how inacurate Google Translate might be even if it comes to single words. Mostly becouse most languages are difficult to translate into english. My problem is my brain getting lags sometimes But even writing this post right now is great exercise for me.

So if you will see some grammar errors in my posts feel free to correct me I'll appreciate that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2