Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
I'm not going to post my real name becouse it's hard to prenounce in English (and it means nothing anywhere... yet) and I like my anonymity over interwebs (as much ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Hello don't put me into soup

I'm not going to post my real name becouse it's hard to prenounce in English (and it means nothing anywhere... yet) and I like my anonymity over interwebs (as much as I can get), always looking forward to learn new thing. I love technology, bumped into linux by accident about two years ago and come here to stay. Try to learn as much as I can about GNU/Linux and programming. I'm nowhere near to be good at it (again... yet). Right now I try to learn C++ on some acceptable level it's a bit harder than I thought it's going to be. I do know some PHP (but I'm not a pro). I got problems on finding myself in big communities like this (I really hate to look stupid becouse I don't know something or don't understand something but who didn't? and I'm really afraid of it) but I would try becouse I think it's worth a try. Right now as I checked what's going on here and read some topics I can see that people here are nice and helpful whitch is always a good thing. I must say sorry to every single one of you who will read my posts and see my horrible grammar.

Well that's all that tomato got to say. Hope I find myself some friends here !
    Last edited by RoughTomato; 04-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Hello and Welcome.
    Nothing here to be afraid of, we we're all new to Linux at some point. Glad you joined us.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Welcome aboard!

You've found a nice little group here, so don't be afraid to ask questions. We've all had to ask them.
    So pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    Thanks for warm welcome :3
    I've found myself on the point where it's hard to self-learn anything, friends told me that I should join some community and also it's good feeling to be part of some bigger group
    I hope that my grammar won't be a huge problem (I'm not a native speaker)

We have several members here who are non-native English speakers. So don't worry... your grammar won't be an issue.
    I've found myself on the point where it's hard to self-learn anything, friends told me that I should join some community and also it's good feeling to be part of some bigger group
    You may find yourself learning quite a few things by helping others fix their own problems. And it does feel nice to give back a little to others in the community.
    Jay

New Member FAQ
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Welcome to the group. Don't worry about "stupid" questions, I've been using linux for 6 years now, and still have "stupid" moments. Like Hazel once said, 5 minutes after you post a question on something your stuck on, you suddenly realize the answer, and it was simple.
    Registered Linux user #526930

Just Joined!
    Welcome, I'm new here as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughTomato View Post
    Well that's all that tomato got to say. Hope I find myself here some friends here !
    You should. Welcome to the forums

Quote Originally Posted by MASONTX View Post
    Welcome to the group. Don't worry about "stupid" questions, I've been using linux for 6 years now, and still have "stupid" moments. Like Hazel once said, 5 minutes after you post a question on something your stuck on, you suddenly realize the answer, and it was simple.
    It takes that long for you?

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted

Just Joined!
    I'm emberased by my english right now "here some friends here" isn't too correct I guess...

Don't sweat it... really.
    English is my only language, and I still make simple errors with grammar and spelling on a daily basis.
    Jay

New Member FAQ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast